Versatile Blogger Award
August 19, 2012
Posted by on
(PS, this post might have been delayed just a little bit because I couldn’t decide who my nominees would be. )
They say things come in threes don’t they?
A few days after posting about my previous award, I received this comment on my blog from Diannajessie
I love reading your blog and wanted to nominate you for the Versatile Blogger award Congratulations
See my link for how to proceed further and thank you for your great posts
Thank you Diana, I am always stunned that anyone thinks my blog is worthy of any recognition (but also quietly very pleased).
This award comes with some rules :
- Thank the person who awarded you (above)
- Select and Nominate 15 other bloggers who you read regularly or have just recently discovered for the Versatile Bloggers Award and tell them that you have nominated them
- Katherine at Pillows a la Mode, Tabatha at Bending Pins, Teresa at Teresa Down Under, Karen from Fifty Dresses, Janene from Ooobop, Adriana from Seamless and Diana from diannajessie whose blogs I read for their inspiring sewing and quilting
- Paula from Mindful Drawing, Lesley from Artsy Forager, Claudia from The Wandering Youth, and Tae and Brittany from Low Commitment Projects, and Hanneke from Hannekekoop whose art is something I can only aspire too
- Wai-Yuk from Wai-Yuk Kennedy for her incredible textiles (and great photography)
- Liz from Gwirrel, and Vivienne from Green Rabbit Designs for their incredible nature photography (and Vivenne’s sewing too, of course)
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 random things about yourself
- I’m not a first-thing-in-the-morning person, and I can’t function without a small-but-necessary shot of caffeine. I then have to avoid caffeine the whole of the rest of the day otherwise I won’t sleep that night or that week.
- I love gardening and my favourite smell is freshly-mown grass.
- I would love to grow vegetables in my garden, but I’m the kiss of death to seedlings.
- When I was 15 years old, I actually asked my Mum to take me to the opticians because I thought I might need glasses (turns out I was right – I’m short-sighted but seriously, volunteering to wear spectacles?).
- I love chocolate cake or any chocolate edible – nom, nom, nom
- In my head, my home is beautiful, elegant, colourful, organised and tidy. In reality, not so much.
- I have a 3 second memory… oooh! pretty shiny things…
Thanks again Dianna